Monday, February 9, 2009

New Year, New Adventures (8 Feb. 2009)

Good Morning!

My 1st new year has been packed with tons of fun! Here is a rundown:

I've tried solid food! It's kinda weird and I'm not sure how much I like it. It's fun to push it out of my mouth and see the reaction of my parents when I make faces. I've tasted rice cereal, oatmeal, peas, broccoli, and my all time favorite are baby cookies! I love to feed myself, so the cookies are perfect. I should get my parents to take a video of me eating these little pleasers so you can drool at them too! I liked the broccoli too, but let me tell you, you need to take Bean-o beforehand!

I went to Disney World! My Auntie Janelle ran a marathon at Disney World and invited us to come join them in Orlando. We went to Sea World, the Gulf of Mexico and Disney World! It was so stimulating! I was sort of frightened on some of the rides like Pirates of the Carribbean and Peter Pan. I slept on Small World, but I enjoyed riding on a magic carpet over Arabia!

I was a really good girl on the plane ride. My fellow passengers complimented me on my traveling abilities! At the car rental, a nice lady w/ a baby my age gave me a cute little hair clip that attaches to just one hair! I can't wait to get more. I also slept and ate well the whole week.

My favorite thing was to hang out with my 2 and 4 year old cousins, Elliot and Jack. They were a blast to play with and I received lots of love from them.

I was really looking forward to wearing all my sun dresses that I couldn't wear last summer, but the weather didn't allow that. It was just like home--cold!

I started swimming lessons last week! I love to splash in the pool, sing during circle time and chew on the pool toys! I even rolled over all by myself after my class for the very first time! Since then, I've been practicing rolling to reach my toys in my gym. It's so nice to be able to get what I want and not have to wait for my parents to get it.

That pretty much sums up what I've done so far this year. I look forward to what else is in store. Hopefully it involves meeting you!

Let's catch up again soon!

Danica

No comments: